Intermediate Excel Training Program:
(Duration – 2 Full Days):
Intermediate Excel Training Program is designed for all those users who are at Basic Level of MS Excel and wants to Improve their MS Excel skills. Participants will learn more about Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charts, Data Validation, What if Analysis, Consolidation etc.
Intermediate Excel Training Content:
- Name Manager
- Data Text to Column
- Sorting on the basis of Customized List
- Pivot Tables
– Recap of Basics
– Slicers (New Feature in Excel 2010)
– Calculated field and Calculated item
– Advance usage of Pivot Tables.
- “What if” Analysis
– Goal Seek
- Custom Views
- File Protection
- Advance Data Validation and dealing with Invalid Data
– Quick recap of basics
– Lookup Formulas (Advance Usage of Vlookup, HLookup, Row, Column)
– Date and Time (Date, Datevalue, EOMonth, Workday, Weekday etc.)
– Math and Trig (if, Sumifs, Sumproduct etc.)
– 3D Reference.
– Edit and Understand the formula.
- Talk to Excel
- Data Consolidation
- Remove Duplicates
– Calculation Mode
-Usage of Circular Reference
Customize Excel function as per users need
Screenshot (New Feature in Excel 2010)
- Case Study based on Intermediate Excel Training Program.
We can customize all our MS Excel Training Programs as per the Company’s need and requirement. Customization can be there in terms of Contents, Duration of Training Program etc.
You may also consider our other training Programs, in case you are looking for different level of Training Programs.