MS Excel for Audit Assurance:
Duration: 2 Full Days:
MS Excel for Audit Assurance is a Program designed for Chartered Accountants who work or provide services related to Audit Advisory. This Program deals with all those Functions & Tools in MS Excel that are most required in Audit Assurance Profile. Participants will learn Computer-aided Audit Techniques (CAAT), Advanced Functions and Features of MS Excel that is most useful to perform the Audit. Participants will learn Data Analysis, Data and Transaction Validation, Creating, Reviewing and Analyzing Data with the various tools and functions in MS Excel like, Advanced Functions & Formula’s, Advanced Data Filter, Pivot Table, What if Analysis etc.
MS Excel for Audit Assurance – Training Content:
- Advance usage of the techniques that are very helpful in auditing.
– Trace precedent & Dependents
– Direct and all levels dependents
– Row and Column difference.
– How to plug manipulation in data.
– Quick recap of Basics
– Lookup formulas (Index, Match, Vlookup, Hlookup, Row, Column etc.)
– Date and Time (Date, Datevalue, EOMonth, Workday, Weekday etc.)
– Text Formulas (Left, Right, Trim, Len, Upper. Lower, Proper etc.)
– Math and Trig (if, sumifs, sumproduct etc.)
– 3D Reference.
– Nested Formulas
– Edit and understand the formula
- AR Ageing and Customised charts on AR ageing.
- Different techniques to remove dupicate.
- Name Manager
- Pivot Table and advance usage of calculated field and calculated item.
- Conditional Formatting
- Data Validation and dealing with invalid data.
- Data Consolidation
- Advance Filter
- Data Text to column
- Dashboard Reports.
- Process from Trial Balance to Financials.
- Case Study based on functions and tools shared in the MS Excel for Audit Assurance Program.
We can customize all our MS Excel Training Programs as per the Company’s need and requirement. Customization can be there in terms of Contents, Duration of Training Program etc.
You may also consider our other training Programs, in case you are looking for different level of Training Programs.