MS Excel Training Programs for Corporates & Individuals:
Our MS Excel Training Programs helps professionals to learn and capitalize the potential and enormous powers of MS Excel and VBA. Our MS Excel Training Programs are designed for all levels i.e., beginners level to Advanced level. We groom corporate professionals to make the best use of Microsoft Excel. It helps to do better analysis in less time. At the same time it also eliminate dependency on others.
All our MS Excel Training Programs are practical in nature. It enable professionals to apply MS Excel in business problems being faced on a day to day basis. The case study method ensures that practical aspect is clear to the participants attending our workshops.
- Our MS Excel Training Programs are based on real world business problems with numerous practical scenarios.
- We also provide customized MS Excel Corporate Trainings to learn specific Excel Functions.
- Our Excel Corporate Workshops make executives and professionals fully independent and they can go all the way to use the application comfortably.
- We use Case Studies and Illustrations methodology to explain the concept and practical usage of MS Excel and its functions.
- If needed, we can assess and analyses knowledge levels of executives and customize our workshops according to their problems and specific needs.
MS Excel Training Programs for Corporates and Individuals:
Open House MS Excel Training:
Corporate MS Excel Training Programs:
- Basic MS Excel Training
- Intermediate MS Excel Training
- Advanced MS Excel Training
- Data Analysis and Business Planning
- Audit Assurance
- Program for HR
All MS Excel Training Programs have been designed by Mr.Virender Verma. He is a Chartered Accountant with experience of more than a decade with various multinationals. He has worked for Gillette, Samsung, Vertex, Rockwell and MarkIV. In his last assignment with MarkIV, he was holding the position of Director and was heading Finance, HR & Administration. He has worked extensively on Financial Planning & Analysis, SAP Implementation, Six Sigma, ISO, Hyperion Implementation etc. Presently, he is associated as CEO & Director with Hetuh Financial Consultancy Private Limited (www.hetuhfinancial.com) & he founded Learn Advanced Excel in 2012.